Snap a Pic & Pay Any Bill in Seconds
About the Role:
As the Director of Account Management at Papaya, you will manage our largest partnerships with traditional and challenger banks, payroll providers and other app developers. Success in this role means building strong relationships and growing our shared business with key partners. You will be a team of one to start with the eventual goal of hiring a small team.
Teamwork, flexibility, communication, and a willingness to learn are of the highest importance. Papaya believes that diversity helps build an inclusive culture where all team members can grow, contribute, and feel valued. If you agree, we'd love to hear from you!
What you would be doing:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners executives
- Lead internal teams for partner onboarding
- Identify and pursue opportunities for growth
- Coordinate with product teams for partner initiatives
- Primary interface between strategic partners and customer success/operations
- Drive incremental revenue growth and secure contract extensions
We’d like to hear from candidates with:
- Prior experience managing client relationships
- Proven record of driving sales growth
- Ability to lead and coordinate cross functional teams
- Sales reporting and analysis
Papaya started in 2016 with a goal to alleviate the stress of paying bills. We’ve adopted our phones for everything else, why not eliminate the need for calls, mailing checks, and tedious web forms? We are expanding mobile share of the $4T US consumer bill space, and are one of the fastest growing startups in Los Angeles.
The key to our success? Our people. From engineering, sales, to operations, Papaya’s team is comprised of some of the most intelligent, humble, diverse, and resourceful people you’ll ever meet. With the help of successful investors including Sequoia Capital, First Round Capital, and Silicon Valley Bank; Papaya is building something special. Our impact-driven team receives competitive salary, benefits, and equity.
We love to celebrate our incredible group of hardworking employees - and it shows. We’re proud to say that we were voted one of Built In LA’s Best Small Companies to Work for in 2020! Learn more and come join us. Find out what the next step in your career could look like here at Papaya.