Snap a Pic & Pay Any Bill in Seconds
About the Role:
As Director, Sales Operations, you will be responsible for defining and organizing prospect priorities, and tracking the performance of Papaya's sales team. You will drive key strategic initiatives to influence success of the sales organization.
Teamwork, flexibility, communication, and a willingness to learn are of the highest importance. Papaya believes that diversity helps build an inclusive culture where all team members can grow, contribute, and feel valued. If you agree, we'd love to hear from you!
What you would be doing:
- Market research to identify prospects, size market and drive prioritization.
- Evaluate and report on performance of sales channels, reps and individual programs.
- Act as primary interface between Sales and Finance and Technology.
- Data analysis to support sales initiatives.
- Build slides for board and investor presentations.
We’d like to hear from candidates with:
- Experience in Salesforce, ZoomInfo, or other CRM and research tools
- Strong organizational skills and comfort developing and managing sales reports
- Proven analytical expertise
- Flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced environment on a growing team
Papaya started in 2016 with a goal to alleviate the stress of paying bills. We’ve adopted our phones for everything else, why not eliminate the need for calls, mailing checks, and tedious web forms? We are expanding mobile share of the $4T US consumer bill space, and are one of the fastest growing startups in Los Angeles.
The key to our success? Our people. From engineering, sales, to operations, Papaya’s team is comprised of some of the most intelligent, humble, diverse, and resourceful people you’ll ever meet. With the help of successful investors including Sequoia Capital, First Round Capital, and Silicon Valley Bank; Papaya is building something special. Our impact-driven team receives competitive salary, benefits, and equity.
We love to celebrate our incredible group of hardworking employees - and it shows. We’re proud to say that we were voted one of Built In LA’s Best Small Companies to Work for in 2020! Learn more and come join us. Find out what the next step in your career could look like here at Papaya.