Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
Event Marketing Strategist
New York City, NY, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 4,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Attentive is looking for an ambitious Event Marketing Strategist to join our Event Marketing team. You will work with a team of event marketing managers and will report into the Senior Director, Event Marketing. This role will help support the planning and execution of all virtual and live events across the team (sponsored and proprietary), as well as team operations. In the role, you will get to work closely with stakeholders across the organization including Sales, Design, Content, Partner Marketing, Customer Marketing, Client Strategy, and more.
- Support cross-team initiatives to document processes and streamline operations for the team
- Conduct research projects on event ideas, cultural events, industry space, speakers, vendors, and business trends
- Manage external relationships with select vendors, including activations, swag, F&B, virtual vendor, mailer gifting, and venue planning
- Manage event databases (inc. RSVP lists, final attendees), invitation and other communications, and lead tracking using Salesforce and Hubspot technology
- Manage select field events including invitation design, invitee communications, experience, and logistics
- Create recap and idea decks for designated projects
- Manage our internal event website, calendar, and the team’s project management boards, via Monday.com
- For local live events, help with set-up and management of on-site events
- Coordinate inventory, ordering, and shipping of event-related materials as needed
- Genuine interest in mobile technology, and event management
- Clear, concise communicator with excellent writing skills
- Creative and critical thinker with out of the box solutions and ideas
- Expert in project management, budget building, and tracking
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, “learn by doing” environment
- Open to constructive feedback to learn and grow quickly
- Experience with Google Docs, Salesforce, Hubspot, Monday.com, virtual event platforms and text messaging technology a plus, but not required
- Physical ability to pack for and attend events along with tasks associated, including lifting boxes of up to 20 lbs
Benefits and Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work
- Daily lunch delivery credit
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Professional development opportunities including an education stipend
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.