Confluent provides the streaming platform that enables enterprises to maximize the value of data.
Technical Talent Sourcer (Contract) [Remote - AMER]
United States of America
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Team:
At Confluent our Recruiting team is not just comprised of Recruiters, but a lean, super productive, and fun team of talent acquisition professionals who believe in the impact their contribution makes at a fast-growing start-up. Not only do we strive to hire the best employees across the company, we also serve as culture ambassadors for Confluent, focused on delivering a delightful customer experience to every candidate, hiring manager, and team that we work with.
About the Role:
Due to our rapid growth, we have an immediate need for Technical Sourcer to join us here remotely. This is a great opportunity to join one of Silicon Valley's most well regarded and fastest growing start-ups, working with a high performing talent acquisition team! The ideal candidate will leverage both strong technical skills and advanced HR / business knowledge to develop strategic recruiting strategies which promote various methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline technical candidates for Confluent.
- Source top-of-funnel (passive) candidates for Engineering within Confluent
- Demonstrated understanding of the talent market and how to research, develop, and execute against a plan to produce talent for immediate and future needs.
- Proven experience with creative, out-of-the-box innovative strategies to attract quality talent.
- Provide a strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, complex internet searches, research, name generation, talent mapping, etc.
- Excellent proficiency with internet sourcing tools including Boolean and deep web searches.
- Proficient in classifying market trends and sharing competitive/market intelligence with partners.
- Ability to develop strategic working relationships with Recruitment Partners, Hiring Managers, and other partners.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of first-hand experience within a Technical Sourcing role or lead generation capacity working on technical or engineering roles.
- Experience working for a high-growth tech company, in a metrics-driven role.
- Experience in sourcing for high-priority, complex technical roles.
- Knowledge of recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, and software collaboration tools.
- Ability to execute sourcing strategy, candidate management and, diversity sourcing.
- Bachelor’s degree or work experience in place of degree preferred.
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.