Robinhood lets you learn to invest in the stock market for free.
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood's Customer Experience team is committed to providing outstanding service to our customers—many of whom are investing for the first time. The Crypto CX team is a specialized team of agents who serve as the voice of our crypto customers and help resolve issues quickly and efficiently. In your role as Crypto Customer Experience Manager, you will lead a group of agents who each are responsible for assisting our ever-growing customer base.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Leading a team of 10-20 specialised crypto experience associates.
- Coaching and mentoring your team, being responsible for their professional development and helping them achieve top metrics and high quality standards
- Provide thought leadership and supervision in a live-support environment
- Building and reviewing processes regularly to ensure that the organization is working efficiently
- Collaborate with your peers and cross-functional partners, including the crypto operations, product, compliance, and risk teams to optimize customer experience and operational excellence across your team
- Fostering a culture of professionalism, customer advocacy, personal development, and regulatory compliance on your team and beyond
- Serving as a subject matter expert for our most escalated teams, covering the most complex crypto subjects
- Working with your team to recognize patterns of customer inquiries so that the underlying issue can be documented and eliminated by our engineering teams
- Handling customer escalations from your team
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- 4+ years experience in customer-facing operation
- 4+ years experience leading customer-facing teams, preferably at a cryptocurrency company, fintech startup, or a financial services company (or a combination)
- Passion for and interest in crypto
- Confident grasp of cryptocurrency market mechanics, cryptocurrency trading, and blockchain technology.
- Strong management toolkit with a reputation for leaving thriving employees in your wake
- Uncompromising integrity and strong dedication to professionalism
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to isolate and resolve issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Interest in and familiarity with financial services and the stock market
- Experience working within the crypto industry.
- Great coach / mentor
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills (e.g. pattern recognition)
- The ability to concisely and accurately communicate sophisticated topics
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).