Robinhood lets you learn to invest in the stock market for free.
Menlo Park, CA, or New York, NY, or Remote
The Crypto Operations team is passionate about delivering an excellent end-customer experience and mitigating firm risk while supporting cutting-edge crypto products. As a QA Associate on the Account Servicing desk of the Crypto Operations team, you’ll build and execute a quality assurance program for our Crypto Customer Experience team, partnering with the crypto support and quality assurance managers to ensure a consistent approach across teams. You’ll strategize quality by ensuring operational procedures are in line with standard operating procedures, performing assessments and tracking quality metrics, and use data to test and improve SLAs. This role will be critical to ensuring high standards of quality for Robinhood’s new specialized crypto support team!
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Drive accuracy and customer insights for the Crypto CX team by performing quality audits and data analysis across multiple channels as a domain expert.
- Use advanced knowledge to provide guidance in the design, assessment, implementation and/or administration of complex quality assurance/control programs, practices and policies.
- Identify and evaluate quality standards, measurements, and process improvements to ensure they are aligned with internal practices, business needs, and regulatory requirements.
- Perform independent assessments to identify training needs and improvement opportunities for program effectiveness.
- Brief the Crypto Operations Manager and key stakeholders on results, trends, initiatives, and recommend courses of action for optimization.
- Serve as a functional expert and coach to peers and team members and act as a resource for escalated issues of an unusual nature.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a quality assurance role in a customer support department
- Deep familiarity with cryptocurrency products and blockchain technology
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly, think critically, and apply problem-solving skills to build a scalable program
- Resourceful and adaptive self-starter in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments with a strong bias to action
- Ability to produce, track, and display data in a digestible way
- Ability to manage multiple reviews in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Uncompromising integrity, compliance-driven mindset, and strong dedication to professionalism
- Strong Robinhood product knowledge
- Experience building or optimizing custom reports on CRM platforms like Salesforce
- Experience interfacing with various stakeholders and technical teams
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role at a crypto company