Robinhood lets you learn to invest in the stock market for free.
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
Robinhood’s Customer Experience team is committed to providing world-class service to our customers. Robinhood's Help Desk Representatives focus on the internal experience of our agents by collaboratively solving escalated cases through mentorship and education.
As a Registered Help Desk Representative, you will handle agent questions in real time while providing resources on where to find answers in the future. Additionally, when customers reach out with an issue that deserves escalation, either because of a poor experience or a direct request, we will turn to you to be the next step of that customer’s journey. Registered Help Desk Representatives must have strong brokerage knowledge, exceptional customer care instincts, and a real desire to build Robinhood's knowledge bases as we grow and change.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Solving agent questions in real time as they interact with Robinhood customers
- Mentoring agents through educational explanations to help build their knowledge for future cases
- Resolving high-level and/or escalated customer issues as they arise
- Uncovering agent knowledge gaps and question patterns, and using that information to improve Robinhood's training and knowledge base
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Active Series 7 and 63 licenses
- Previous experience assisting internal customers
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A "teach" vs "tell" mindset around customer care
- A passion for mentorship, education, and continuous improvement
- The ability to work weekend or off-cycle hours as needed
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.