Robinhood lets you learn to invest in the stock market for free.
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood is committed to providing a world-class experience to our customers, and we are expanding our Customer Experience team rapidly to deliver upon that. We are looking for a Real-Time Customer Contact Center Analyst to optimize customer support resources. As a Real-Time Analyst, you will be a subject matter expert for real-time customer support agent allocations. You will be working with internal CX managers and Vendors to monitor SLAs and adherence. You will be building dashboards, metrics, ad-hoc reports, and models for root-cause analysis.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Coordinate the appropriate allocation of call center staff to achieve SLAs
- Monitor sites to ensure optimal staffing levels, and respond to real-time issues
- Create reports and dashboards to ensure workflow/process adherence
- Run and analyze reports with the result of making recommendations for adjusting staffing levels to meet departmental productivity and profitability goals
- Facilitate real-time discussions with internal partners about staffing and productivity
- Complete root-cause analysis to quantify reasons for forecast variance, and recommend changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness
- Help with the integration and implementation of new call center technologies
- 2+ years of experience in contact center support or business planning/reporting
- Experience in WFM solutions (Aspect, Calabrio, or Nice)
- Ability to articulately present analytics insights and make recommendations to leadership
- Excellent business acumen and customer-centric mentality
- Motivated to work hard in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Bachelor's degree or related experience
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).