Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
Manager of SDR Effectiveness
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 4,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for an experienced, innovative and engaging Manager of SDR Effectiveness to help us support and scale Attentive’s rapidly growing Sales Development team. This role is an exciting opportunity to join the Attentive Sales Enablement team and own the build out of a world class Sales Development organization.
In this role, you will work with Sales Development leadership and the Sales Enablement team to define Attentive’s Sales Development processes and strategy. Additionally, you will own training on general Sales Development skills, as well as company, industry and product-specific initiatives.
You will be focused on onboarding in addition to continuing education for the entire Sales Development team. This person will build and implement the Sales Development curriculum design through the use of learning tools and systems to ensure our client facing teams are developing the skills and knowledge needed to be “best in class.” You will work cross-departmentally to build alignment and ensure the Sales Development team is confident and consistent with the company's go-to-market positioning and content.
- Sales Onboarding: Design and deliver monthly sales onboarding classes in order to ensure that SDRs consistently graduate with a baseline level of competence and the ability to quickly generate pipeline
- Advanced Trainings: Developing skill based bi-weekly trainings for the SDR team
- Ramping: Support SDR managers with the ramping of new SDRs
- Continuing Education: Work with leadership to identify areas of of improvement for the SDR teams in each segment, and implement training and process improvements that drive more optimized performance
- Individual Coaching: Work 1:1 with reps on specific accounts and overall performance
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of SaaS experience preferred, with current or prior experience in sales/business development
- 1 year + of management/leadership experience preferred
- Track record of consistent quota attainment/over-performance
- Exceptional presentation and facilitation skills
- Exceptional business acumen
- Knowledge of adult learning concepts and methodologies
- Experience building instructor led course materials including presentations and activity guides
- Disciplined, flexible, and autonomous work habits
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.