Robinhood lets you learn to invest in the stock market for free.
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood’s Account Servicing team is essential to supporting the growth of Robinhood and supporting our customers at critical points of their relationship with Robinhood. The team handles various account servicing tasks including new accounts, legal name changes, the estate process, and much more. As the first point of contact for most customers, the Account Operations team values customer understanding, emotional intelligence, and technical expertise.
Robinhood is seeking a program manager for its Account Servicing team. You’ll be expected to perform quality assurance on specialist tasks, handle escalations from quality/L&D/vendor management associates, and perform general account servicing duties. You’ll be responsible for ensuring service levels are met, directing the supporting work that helps our team operationalize daily tasks, establishing proper specialist coverage, maintaining procedures, etc.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Lead an area responsible for supporting Account Servicing through training, quality assurance, process improvement, and data analytics
- Ensure our training programs are properly documented, tracked, and remain effective
- Maintain proper desk coverage and meet SLA’s for daily operational tasks through appropriate workforce management
- Ensure all desk policies and standard operating procedures are up to date and accurate
- Cross functional partnership with CX, Compliance, Legal, Product and Product operations to ensure Account Servicing issues are tracked, communicated and executed on.
- Ensure proper data reporting is created and maintained for all operational tasks and new product launches.
- Support the Head of Account Servicing with various projects or initiatives
- Partner with teams across the company to serve as a subject matter expert for the account opening process and various account servicing processes
- Designing and Building tools to streamline inefficiencies for account servicing managers
- FINRA Series SIE, 7, 63, 24
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of prior investment or operations related experience
- Demonstrable experience executing and improving daily processes
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to isolate and resolve issues
- Strong analytical, documentation and organization skills
- Ability to work with product and engineering teams to develop customer centric solutions
- Lead, mentor and train employees through coaching and guidance
- Able to work in high-pressure environment with strict SLA’s and deadlines
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- SQL, Python, or Looker experience
- PMP or project management experience
Colorado Residents Only: In accordance with Colorado state law, Robinhood provides an estimate of the pay range associated with this role. In Colorado, the target salary for this position is $79,000 to $93,000. Pay is based on several factors, including but not limited to education, work experience and certifications. Successful candidates for this role are eligible to participate in Robinhood’s equity plan. Please note that this information is only provided publicly for candidates in Colorado, but the role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).