Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
Associate Technical Account Manager
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 4,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We’re looking for naturally curious, creative people that can think on their feet and enthusiastically tackle problems head on. As an Associate Technical Account Manager (TAM) you will work with our Client Strategy team to service customers’ technical needs. You will serve as a key link between Client Strategy (CS) and Engineering, enabling CS to help their clients employ Attentive technology to achieve their marketing goals. TAMs communicate well with and manage expectations with clients as well as internal stakeholders including Client Strategy, Engineering, and Product.
- Serve as a technical support resource for Client Strategy to assist in the resolution of technical requests, involving: 3rd party integrations, on-site creative functionality, message-sending functionality, feature requests that push the boundaries of our collective offerings.
- Correctly identify escalation routes and provide pertinent information.
- Work cross functionally to triage and mitigate issues.
- Creatively problem solve to create strategic, reusable solutions.
- Identify bugs and effectively escalate to the appropriate internal parties.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Affinity for problem solving and crafting creative, reusable solutions
- Willingness to step out of your comfort zone to try/learn new things
- Insightful, innovative and adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent
- Experience in MarTech/AdTech or a technical service environment not required but preferred.
- Strong communication skills; ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people.
- A critical thinker with the ability to logically and methodically investigate and problem-solve.
- Code Aptitude: Ability to read and understand HTML/CSS is a plus
- Familiarity with REST APIs and API documentation
- Exceptional organization, prioritization, and time-management skills in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Effective cross-department communication.
Benefits and Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.