Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
Paid Social Media Specialist
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 4,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Attentive is seeking a Paid Social Media Specialist to join our team. Reporting into the Sr. Manager of Digital & Performance Marketing, this role will be responsible for the management, optimization, and growth of our digital marketing channels and website experiences.
- Oversee strategy and execution of paid media efforts across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, GDN and new channels
- Identify and test new opportunities for growth and improved efficiency
- Execute the launch of new campaigns across paid social channels––including landing page creation and attribution tracking
- Manage the lead journey from creating lead gen forms to auditing salesforce and HubSpot to ensure leads are flowing and receiving attribution properly
- Must be comfortable analyzing large quantities of data to create summaries, develop models, and extract insights.
- Interpret data, provide insights, and recommend campaign strategies based on past performance
- Optimize channel, campaign, and ad performance to marketing team KPIs
- Work with the Sr. Manager of Digital & Performance Marketing to ensure accuracy, provide recommendations, build and launch campaigns, and ensure project deadlines are met
- Closely monitor the measurement of paid campaigns to ensure seamless tracking through key milestones such as MQL and Opportunity stages
- Perform A/B testing of website, lead forms, landing pages, and ads to improve conversion rates and grow lead volume
- Work closely with Sr. Manager of Digital & Performance Marketing to provide regular updates on channel performance
- 1-3+ years B2B performance marketing experience
- Accountable and results-oriented
- Experience driving performance on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and GDN marketing channels
- Strong experience with tools and systems such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and Tag Manager. Experience with Metadata.io and Optimizely platforms is a plus
- Experience being accountable to performance goals on paid social, and/or display channels
- Experience measuring and reporting on channel performance
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to execute on multiple projects and campaigns from beginning to end
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Past startup experience is a plus
- Paid Search (Google Ads, Bing Ads) experience is a plus
Benefits and Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work
- Daily lunch delivery credit
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.