Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 4,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Attentive is seeking a seasoned Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our team. Reporting into the Director of Customer Marketing, this role will guide our customer engagement strategy, ideating, launching and managing campaigns to retain, engage, and grow Attentive customers. The ideal candidate is a customer-centric lifecycle marketer with a track record for delivering programs and touch points that drive top-notch customer experience, account growth, and brand affinity.
- Develops CRM programs that deliver high-value communications to enable customer success from onboarding to advocacy. Creates campaigns to drive LTV, new product adoption, share of wallet (upsell/cross sell), retention, and loyalty with the customer base.
- Manages and owns email strategy and calendar across teams, and advises on cross-channel communications, including in-app, programmatic, text, and others.
- Prioritizes and aligns initiatives across marketing functions against business goals of customer retention and growth.
- Oversees audience segmentation strategy and communication frequency based on customer data insights. Gathers insights from frontline teams and analyzes data to determine key audience segments, moments for engagement, and campaign needs.
- Proactively partners with cross-functional teams (product/product marketing, BI, customer strategy, creative, design, operations) to plan and execute lifecycle marketing campaigns and analyze campaign effectiveness.
- Manages creation, production, scheduling, and deployment of all customer-facing email campaigns and programs.
- Tracks and reports on campaign results and effectiveness.
- Continuously A/B tests and iterates on programs, identifies new opportunities, and socializes results with relevant teams.
- 5+ years experience in lifecycle marketing, growth, or related area.
- Demonstrated expertise in creating programs that drive customer success, growth, and retention in B2B SaaS or a similar business model.
- Advanced proficiency with marketing automation tools and Salesforce CRM. Expert ability to send email campaigns, develop nurture programs, and track/report campaign results. Hubspot/Marketo experience preferred.
- Nuanced understanding of audience, segmentation, and cross-channel orchestration, including email, in-app, programmatic and others.
- Excellent cross-functional communication, organizational, and project management skills to work with multiple teams.
- Strong analytical and creative skill sets, proficient in both drawing insight from data and writing effective marketing copy that drives action and engagement.
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to be hands-on and a resourceful problem solver. Comfortable with ambiguity and brings a can-do attitude. Capable of executing strategy and tactics from beginning to end.
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Past startup experience is a plus.
Benefits and Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.