Robinhood lets you learn to invest in the stock market for free.
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
We’re looking for a Design Program Manager to work on the Robinhood iOS, Android and web products. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team that has garnered significant accolades including the Apple Design Award and Google Play Award. The ideal candidate has deep experience working with creative teams and understands how to integrate processes with creative minds.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Supporting the design team by acting as a liaison design, development and product management teams, connecting all groups and making sure inter-dependencies are understood and planned.
- Identifying team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, asset management, etc.
- Collaborating with Design team leadership in key project decision-making, including: requirements gathering, prioritization, prioritisation, and coordination of teams and approval processes
- Bringing all the critical pieces together – strategy, business objectives, design, execution, technology, and customer needs
- Establishing project timelines and tasks and handling large offline projects through all phases of implementation
- Defining projects for the Experience Design team (specifically visual design and prototyping teams)
- Facilitating Design Sprints
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of program/project management
- Experience in program managing for product design.
- Experience with Agile development and methodologies
- Detailed understanding of the product development process
- Ability to understand sophisticated programs, scope and prioritize projects, define schedules, and work independently
- Know online and mobile technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions.
- Hands-on expertise with HTML, CSS, AJAX, DoJo, Flash, and/or Flex
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.