Robinhood lets you learn to invest in the stock market for free.
Denver, CO, US
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We’re growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood’s Account Servicing team is essential to supporting the growth of Robinhood and supporting our customers at critical points of their relationship with Robinhood. The team handles various account servicing tasks including application review, legal name changes, the estate process, and much more. As the first point of contact for most customers, the Account Servicing team values customer understanding, emotional intelligence, and technical expertise.
Robinhood is seeking a Manager for its Estates and Transitional Services team. You’ll be expected to build out a formal Estate and Decedent processing program that is in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws across multiple lines of business and be responsible for developing new processes to support new product releases. In addition, you will lead these programs while scaling the team to meet the demand of a growing customer base.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Lead a team responsible for handling all Estate, Decedent, POA, and Divorce processing across multiple lines of business.
- Ensure relevant WSP’s and SOP’s are properly established, tracked, and remain effective
- Provide subject matter expertise and serve as a primary escalation point on the team
- Ensure team's satisfactory performance against agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and take appropriate steps to address and meet changing client and industry trends.
- Actively manage, monitor, and document daily caseload by utilizing various technology resources
- Keep current on Regulatory, Compliance, and Firm guidelines and apply to processing and all interactions to ensure risk mitigation
- Performing all regulatory supervision and oversight functions for your team.
- Work with engineering, compliance, and legal teams to streamline the estates process for both customers and internal associates
- FINRA Series SIE, 7, 63, 24
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Ability to lead, mentor and train employees through coaching and guidance
- Be self-motivated and able to work in a strong team and fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work with product teams to develop customer centric solutions
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to isolate and resolve issues
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution or relevant work experience
- CES (Certified Estate and Trust Specialist) Designation
- SQL, Python, or Looker experience
Colorado Residents Only: In accordance with Colorado state law, Robinhood provides an estimate of the pay range associated with this role. In Colorado, the target salary for this position is $87,000 to $102,000. Pay is based on several factors, including but not limited to education, work experience and certifications. Successful candidates for this role are eligible to participate in Robinhood’s equity plan. Please note that this information is only provided publicly for candidates in Colorado, but the role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).