Robinhood lets you learn to invest in the stock market for free.
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Investment Product Partnerships to lead Robinhood’s efforts as we build upon and broaden our brokerage services offered today. A recent example of this is our IPO Access Product launched earlier this year, where in an effort to further democratize finance for all, Robinhood launched a program to offer IPO shares to retail customers with no minimums or fees.
You will be responsible for working with companies that offer established investment products, with other companies to bring exciting new investment products to our user base and with pre-IPO companies to secure IPO share allocations. You will work closely with our partners across investment banks, venture capital firms, founders, management teams, and company boards to tell the Robinhood story and share why IPO Access for all is so important. The ideal candidate is passionate to advance our mission of democratizing finance for all, fostering relationships and has a strong network within the finance world..
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Partnering with companies that offer established investment products to expand Robinhood ‘s brokerage offerings and with pre-IPO companies and their bankers to secure IPO share allocations.
- Working with investment banks, venture capital firms, conferences, and other top of funnel sources to educate and source potential issuers and partners
- Leading the upcoming IPO pipeline and setting and achieving allocation targets for the IPO Access program
- Working cross functionally with Robinhood product, legal, operations, and marketing teams to facilitate new partnerships and provide issuer support and partnership
- Building and maintaining relationships within the financial markets ecosystem
- 8+ years experience in finance, investment banking, capital markets, or a related industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Marketing or other relevant field
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong existing network of relationships at financial firms.
- Deep knowledge of the IPO underwriting process and experience working with underwriters, corporate boards, and management teams during the IPO process
- Goal-oriented, influential, persistent and able to thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environments
- Exceptional leadership and demonstrated ability to build new programs
- Skilled communicator with strong presentation skills
- MBA or other advanced degree with experience in a related field
- B2B Enterprise Partnerships experience
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).