Bird is a shared electric scooter company.
United States of America
Bird is a global team guided by a shared vision: to make cities more livable through safe, sustainable electric mobility. From our first e-scooter ride in 2017 to the thousands of rides taking place every day, our passionate team and award winning custom vehicles have helped riders complete hundreds of millions of carbon-free trips in more than 250 cities around the world. And we're just getting started.
Manages and monitors daily cash management transactions, reports cash operation activities to senior management and supports the business in meeting goals and objectives. Additional responsibilities include assisting in the development of bank relationships, Stripe Support, and supporting internal stakeholder’s needs.
- Manages working capital - Monitors and manages the company's daily cash position
- Performs daily corporate cash management activities including wire/ACH payment transactions and resolve errors
- Manages, maintains and administers bank relationships and reports – bank information or scorecards
- Recommends and implements improvements to current cash management processes
- Perform Anticipates short-term borrowing needs and communicates them to Finance
- Ensures adequate liquidity for all subsidiaries
- Resolves foreign exchange currency issues in terms of settlement of delivery
- Assists in the Implementation of cash management systems and trains staff if necessary
- Coordinates collateral programs and risk management controls
- Acts as an expert advisor on banking issues for the business units and other corporate functional areas
- Ensures compliance with internal controls, FBAR, FATCA, anti-money laundering regulations, and other rules governing cash transactions and banking
- Interfaces with accounting for bank statement queries, journal entry differences and general troubleshooting
- Assists with preparation of monthly debt compliance reports.
- Performs database management in treasury workstation or in Excel
- Processes miscellaneous deposit items for corporate bank accounts
- Helps with implementation of treasury workstation, bank software, or other treasury technology
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field required
- CTP preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Corporate Finance and familiarity with Treasury Operations
- Familiarity with cash/bank management systems, Treasury Management Systems
- Knowledge of NetSuite or other accounting and financial software programs
- Knowledge of international cash management, banking, and internal controls
- Knowledge of cash management products
- Experience with Treasury Workstations preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Organization skills - ability to prioritize without supervision
- Verbal and written communication skills appropriate to communicate at all levels up to the CFO/CEO
- Stakeholder management
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart and open-minded team that is passionate about our mission. Each day is unlike the last, as we’re constantly moving forward, challenging each other, and working together to create the future of micro-mobility.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare package, childcare support, pre-tax spending accounts, mental health resources, a work from home stipend, a wellness stipend, and a whole host of other out of the box benefits that meet you where you are.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.