Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Atlanta, GA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Gong is growing and we need more hands-on-deck to assist in hiring/scheduling candidates! The Recruiting Coordinator will play an essential role in providing a seamless interview process for candidates and hiring managers. We're looking for a Recruiting Coordinator who is a fast learner and will thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. They will manage the entire scheduling and operations process for recruiting across Gong. At Gong, our goal is to give every candidate an amazing experience and make them raving Gong fans, regardless the outcome of their interview process.
- Create a welcoming and positive environment for all candidates.
- Coordinate a high volume of phone and video interviews.
- Support 3+ recruiters in scheduling recruiting activities.
- Spearhead candidate experience initiatives.
- Support Recruiting Operations and special projects.
- Be based in either the San Francisco or Atlanta Metro area or have plans to relocate in 2022.
- At least 1+ year experience in recruiting or talent coordination.
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail (you might even be a little obsessive on this and we’re cool with that).
- Customer-service mentality.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to wear many hats.
- Get it done attitude!
- Bonus Points: Startup experience. Experience using Lever. Experience with G Suite.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.