Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Senior Sales Operations Analyst
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a Senior Sales Ops Business Analyst, you’ll play a key role in running day to day sales operations for our North America New Business teams. You will be partnering with sales leaders in guiding and executing on operational initiatives to enhance overall productivity.
- Act as a thought partner for sales leadership, with a focus on analytics and process infrastructure.
- Manage and maintain all Commercial territories, including methodology, design, and assignment processes.
- Design, develop & deliver robust and scalable reporting around pipeline health and deal management.
- Analyze and promote the health of the business to improve Sales productivity & performance.
- Serve as the primary contact for supporting Commercial Sales with CPQ, managing both standard and complex, non-standard deals through the close process.
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders to improve handoffs, potential impacts, and ensure consistency with business needs.
- Quickly solve sales process pain points in the moment, while helping develop long-term solutions.
- Work with the Sales System Ops team to help design new and improve current workflows/automation for Sales.
- Identify, prioritize and scope key strategic initiatives/projects accordingly.
- Build and maintain key documentation regarding our policies, sales processes, and engagement rules; help enforce "compliance" at all levels.
- Tech-curious: problem-solver who seeks out creative solutions using process + technology.
- Great communicator- propensity to translate technical information or complex concepts and speak to them in a clear and effective way to internal customers and stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative, team-based environment.
- Ability to execute: can juggle multiple projects, fulfill priorities and meet deadlines.
- Be a data junkie that knows what quality data means and help the team design & improve it.
- 4+ years of relevant sales/business operations experience with solid understanding of SaaS business models and using Salesforce.com.
- Background working in high-growth, performance-focused environments.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills. SQL knowledge is a plus.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment