productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
Join one of our product teams and develop features with real value for a one-of-a-kind product management system used by 3000+ global companies.
We work in small cross-functional teams that usually consist of 3 developers, a designer, and a product manager. You’ll be part of the whole feature development lifecycle, with direct access to a wealth of customer feedback.
We're scaling our engineering and our product to take on more complex customer challenges. You will have the chance to drive some of the big decisions and foundational platforms that help our whole engineering organization accomplish that while remaining as fast, agile, and reliable as ever.
Our Tech Stack
You’ll work with the following frameworks, tools, and languages:
- Frontend: TypeScript, React.js, React Native
- Backend: TypeScript/Node.js, Ruby, Kotlin, Kafka
- Storage: Postgres, Elastic, Redis
- Data Pipeline: Python, Keboola, Looker, Snowflake
- Infrastructure: AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform
We’re looking for someone with the following skills and qualities:
- 2+ years of experience building web apps
- Experience with our favorite approaches and frameworks is always welcome (TypeScript, React, Continuous and Progressive Delivery with Feature Flags)
- A solid understanding of functional programming principles
- Confident designing frontend architecture and passionate about performance
- Experience mentoring and helping teammates, doing code reviews and pair-programming
- Drive to have the editor and tooling set up perfectly
- The initiative to fix something that's broken, rather than waiting for someone else to do it
- Able to win a debate on tabs vs. spaces conducted entirely in English
About our remote team
In this position, you'll join our fully remote engineering team, which will remain fully remote even in after-Covid world. So you'll be able to work wherever you want. However, to ensure that you feel connected to the company, your colleagues, and the Productboard culture, we expect that you'll travel to our Prague office roughly every six weeks to collaborate with your remote teammates in person. If you're interested in joining our remote team, please make sure you can tick off (most of) these requirements:
- You’re self-organised and disciplined
- You have amazing communication skills
- You know how to make sure everyone on the team feels included
- Nice to have: previous experience with remote work
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook Pro
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍹 Team events, such as off-sites and retreats
💚 Shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🎓 Language lessons
📢 Productboard Toastmasters Club
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
🌁 Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap. In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.