Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respecting peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. In light of the ongoing pandemic, most people are currently choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we'll do our best to accommodate.
We’re hiring a Director of Product Design to help shape the future of Dashlane. Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
Design at Dashlane
We bring ideas to life, serve as the voice of our users, and craft a meaningful and unified Dashlane experience.
Our Design team is a close-knit, collaborative group and brings together creative individuals with a variety of backgrounds, roles, and responsibilities. We believe in excellence and we strive for innovation. Combining research, data, and thoughtful critique, we’re discovering needs and solving fundamental problems that impact our customers to create Dashlane’s market-defining products for our security platform.
As a Design Director at Dashlane, you will oversee design on our Core Experience team. You are a strategic visionary, but are also very comfortable diving into the day to day. Reporting to our Head of UX, you will manage your team’s career development and uphold Dashlane’s high bar of quality. You will drive our core product’s design and empower small and medium-sized businesses and the people behind them.
This role can be either in-person at any of our New York, Paris or Lisbon offices, or work remotely anywhere in our 3 countries. We offer relocation support.
At Dashlane you will
- Lead the development of the long-term vision and quarterly goals of the Core experience Product Design team.
- Partner with your cross-functional peers to inform the roadmap, drive increased cohesion of the user experience, and ensure a seamless product development process from discovery to launch.
- Lead and scale a team of product designers. You will provide guidance of their output, facilitating cross-functional partnerships and the design process.
- Promote an outstanding design practice, influence product strategy, and ensure product execution.
- Synthesize company-level goals to help teams across multiple product areas create remarkable design experiences.
- Provide mentorship and champion the craft and career development of your team, while creating a safe haven so designers can accomplish their best work.
- 8+ years of relevant design experience in digital product, 4+ years in people management
- A diverse portfolio of work personally designed and shipped, along with examples of work directed and delivered by your team
We’re also looking for...
- Experience thriving in a high energy environment with an entrepreneurial ownership mentality and driving excellence in Design for web and mobile products
- Experience managing product designers and the ability to build, mentor and motivate teams
- An excellent communicator and influencer who can work well with various groups and levels of the organization
- Experience building relationships with cross-functional team members from Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Data Science and speak to product strategy, design goals, and execution
- Experience in design discipline-wide conversations and create deliverables on how to improve process, operations and tools
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.
- Senior Performance Marketing Manager, Affiliates & Influencer (Remote Eligible - US) New York City, NY, US
- Zendesk Administrator Lisbon, PT
- VP, Brand & PR New York City, NY, US
- Site Reliability Engineer / Release Engineer (Remote Eligible - Portugal) Lisbon, PT