productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
Productboard is hiring for our Global Sales Enablement Specialist to lead and develop our sales and customer success new hire’s first 30-60-90 Day learning experience. You will design, develop and facilitate training, content, and processes to support our growing sales organization at Productboard. Productboard’s goal is to be a talent destination for top sales talent. Your core values include transparency, empathy, togetherness, clarity, and relentless improvement.
Reports to the Head of Global Sales Enablement. I’m writing this job description...nice to meet you! 👋 You’ll have the opportunity to partner closely with myself, cross-functional partners, as well as our global sales & leadership teams to identify areas of high impact for the team as we grow our world-class sales organization.
On a typical day, you will …
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer’s needs and buying process to identify patterns and insights to maximize new hire’s sale performance.
- Iterate, improve and facilitate our current sales and customer success new hire onboarding boot camp, Lift Off.
- Establish enablement priorities for new hires 30-60-90 days and develop our sales enablement philosophy and strategy.
- Build role-specific onboarding tracks to help new hires learn our sales process and sales stack more efficiently and effectively.
- Work collaboratively with Product Marketing to create enablement resources (competitive messaging, battle cards, sales plays).
- Help our new hires get the most out of our current sales tech stack and guide future evaluations of new & existing sales technology to reduce ramp time.
- Assist on content development for quarterly sales kickoffs and assist with weekly sales meetings.
- Measure engagement and results from your enablement programs.
- 3+ years of experience in sales enablement
- 3+ years training Facilitation experience; global audience ideal
- 3+ years in a Sales or Sales Manager capacity
- Certified ScrumMaster and/or 5+ years agile project management experience
- Structured, organized, detail-oriented, collaborative mindset
- Empathetic, positive, humor, and the courage to fail fast to succeed
- Ability to navigate process and product ambiguity as we build the teamBuild role-specific onboarding tracks to help new hires learn our sales process more quickly
- Preferred: Hands-on experience with Force Sales Methodology, preferred
- Preferred: Experience working in a Product Organization (e.g. Product Manager or above)
- Preferred: Demonstrated success in a startup/hyper growth company environment
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Competitive compensation, Stock options, Company 401k
📚 A budget for your professional development and on-going learning
🏝 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
🏋 Company contribution to Gym & Wellness memberships
🚗 Commuter benefits
🍹Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
❤️ Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own headspace membership
Productboard is the product management system of records which helps Product organizations build products that matter, faster. Designed using the Product Excellence Methodology, Productboard aligns everyone on the right features to build next.
Over 4,500 modern, product-led companies, including Microsoft, QuickenLoans, Zendesk, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
With offices in San Francisco and Prague, we are backed by leading venture capitalists including Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kleiner Perkins, Index Ventures, and Credo Ventures.
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where empathy, togetherness, clarity, relentless improvement and a touch of humor come to life. Where trust and transparency are built into the way we work. And where creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day.
You can read more about our culture and company values here, get to know your future colleagues by listening to our people of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile for more info about life at Productboard.