Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
Senior Compensation Analyst
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 4,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for an individual with strong analytical skills for a key role within the Total Rewards Team to ensure competitive market positioning relative to compensation and total rewards. Primary responsibility is to manage external market survey vendors, execute survey submissions, retrieve results, consolidate and analyze data returns for use in pay structure and merit salary increase analytics and related recommendations. The position will lead the compensation review process. Additional responsibilities include activity related to other compensation-based elements, such as: job evaluations; job codes; and ad hoc market research/analysis related to business requirements, etc.
- Manage and execute market data end-to-end process, from collaborating with internal resources for the submission of accurate data; through retrieving, assessing and preparation of market survey results for use in analytical work related to compensation structures, merit increases and total rewards
- Manage market survey vendor relationships, contracts, budget, and ensure accurate and timely invoicing
- Serve as the market survey subject matter expert in support of business objectives, researching and assessing survey vendors and data in support of business strategies
- Prepare various reports and related recommendations by utilizing disparate data and sources, and applying data analytics and logic
- Conduct job evaluations, applying logic and consideration of overall team, peripheral organizations and overall strategy
- Research, analyze, develop, deploy, and administer global compensation plans and related pay elements
- Management and execution of ad hoc projects related directly or indirectly to compensation, including, but not limited to: organization structure grading/pay analysis, structure analysis for specific grade/function requests, new structure/grade development and approvals
- Drive innovation to processes and programs that lead to productivity improvements
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR or other related field
- 5+ years of experience with market data submissions/analysis related to compensation
- Detail oriented with strong statistical/data analysis experience, inclusive of data modeling
- Results driven, with strong organizational, and consultancy skills
- Ability to organize and review large volumes of data, identify key details and through strategic thinking and deductive reasoning, develop recommendations for change
- Experience in project management with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and work under time constraints, managing to due dates and timelines
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a dynamic environment
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.