Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
IT Program Manager
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As Program Manager – Information Technology, you will report to Gong's Head of Information Technology and manage multiple program/project efforts for Information Technology. You will track the status of information technology programs, working with partners throughout the company to ensure alignment, communication, and delivery. You will have a direct impact on the information technology maturity growth and will be an essential part of measuring the success of Information Technology initiatives. This will be a hands-on position as we mature our information systems, processes, policies, & team.
- The Program Manager will support prioritized initiatives sponsored by the Head of Information Technology.
- Includes working with cross-functional teams to align and drive programs/projects.
- Responsible for internal and external project status communications.
- Conduct routine project meetings including core team, vendors, and others as needed.
- Scheduling and timelines at the task level as needed, with overall accountability at the program/project level.
- Conduct program/project-level risk assessment and mitigation.
- Manage project backlog and continuously groom it.
- Interface with a wide variety of stakeholders from IC to Senior Management.
- Perform Project Planning, Budgeting, Project Tracking.
- Ensure up-to-date status on inventory of critical path projects, project status, and variations from schedule or scope are clear to Revenue Leadership.
- Ensure and coordinate cross-departmental collaboration for relevant projects.
- Work closely with the IT Team and partners to proactively and regularly identify challenges that require operational solutions.
- Lead project meetings, organize our Agile discipline, and be instrumental in driving continuous improvement.
- 7+ years of program/project management or related experience (preferably w/in IT).
- Effective analytical and project management skills to deliver well-orchestrated programs and related enablement, while addressing the needs of competing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong initiative including actively seeking solutions to problems, proactively suggesting process improvements, and looking for new ways to contribute to the business.
- A history of simplifying tough problems in complex environments in ways that enable impacted teams to align and amplify the work.
- Comfort with ambiguity and proven ability to create clarity.
- Strong business acumen; able to translate high-level business challenges into detailed requirements and solution designs.
- Strong communication skills; able to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders including senior leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Excellent organization skills: experience managing project plans, meeting deadlines, and proactively raising blockers or risks.
- Continuous Improvement mindset.
- Ability to work within a team of highly qualified security specialists and multi-task effectively.
- PMI Certifications.
- Scrum Master and/or Product Owner certifications.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.