Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
People Programs Director
United States of America
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
In this exciting role, you will help lead and be responsible for all major HR projects and annual processes.
- This includes providing project management coaching and guidance to the HR team and other key stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time and with quality
- Act as the owner of program documents, driving the fiscal planning of HR programs, and developing strategy documents (business cases, ROI analysis, etc)
- You will partner closely with the Chief People Officer to roll out program management standards and best practices to provide transparency and comparison of various program/projects run across the People Team
- "Chief-of-Staff" activities including headcount planning
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of experience working in HR and/or a PMO role
- Ideally, you have 3+ years in a project or program management role including demonstrated success managing multiple large scale, complex projects simultaneously, including implementation and feedback analysis
- You must have the ability to create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance
- If you easily build strong relationships across the company, think on your feet, connect the dots, and determine the pros and cons of solutions, you’re set up to succeed in this role
- We hope you have the proven ability to collaborate with others and quickly establish strong working relationships
Perks and Benefits
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.