Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Sr. Director, Investor Relations
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
This Senior Director, Investor Relations will be a key contributor to the Finance Team and will work closely with the CFO and Executive Management. You will be responsible for external communication with the investment community - including creation and ownership of investor marketing materials and review of public disclosures.
- Assist in the implementation of the US and international domestic investor targeting strategy and framework
- Develop investor relations messages based on operational and business performance through ongoing contacts with company management and business and finance teams.
- Oversee analysis and presentation of feedback of investors' perceptions, brokerage security analysts' positions and summaries, relative stock price movements, and periodic ownership analysis
- Help create presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors
- Create analyst day and stockholder day materials
- Review annual reports, SEC filings, and proxy statements
- Monitor financial analyst reports and summarize for senior management
- Help coordinate investor conferences, investor roadshows, earnings conference calls, financial press releases, and investor meetings
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business.
- Minimum of 10+ years experience in equity research, investment banking, or investor relations, or related field.
- Previous experience in SaaS
- IR and investment community experience preferred
- Relationship-building experience in the investment community
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents. 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.