Truework is building a network for verified identity that puts consumers in control of their sensitive personal information.
At Truework we are hyper-focused on building products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive information is shared online.Our platform and services empower lenders to complete verifications quickly and accurately while enabling organizations to automate the verification process and ensure the privacy of their employees’ personal data. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
As a Product Designer at Truework, you will play a key role in delivering this vision to our customers, working directly with our leadership and EPD teams on crafting seamless experiences for our users with a focus on growth-oriented projects and new product areas. This is a highly collaborative role that will require you to work closely with product managers, engineers, and the rest of the design team to ship products with high impact and business outcomes.
We are looking for a motivated and strategic thinker with a strong interest in building products that promote consumer control and data privacy. We value tenacious curiosity and the drive to set and own ambitious business goals. This role also comes with growth potential of its own, as we are looking for someone interested in becoming a staff designer down the road.
At Truework, your responsibilities would be to:
- Design the future experience of identity verification products for verifiers and consumers
- Lead the design efforts for new features and product offerings aimed at growing Truework’s verifier teams, verifier self-serve users and consumers
- Work directly with the founders and Head of Design to iterate product concepts
- Explore opportunities to better deliver value to users through polished product experiences
What we’re looking for:
- Enjoy working on end-to-end design projects with a focus on interaction design, product strategy, and visual design
- Strong product thinker and ability to lead product initiatives from concept to execution
- Strong experience executing on design deadlines, staying ahead of the technical roadmap
- Strong attention to detail and knowledge of best industry standards for UI/UX design
- Strong cross-functional partner to PMs, engineers and customer experience teams
- Interest in designing identity and consumer privacy products
- Experience working on B2B growth projects such as user onboarding and customer education
- Experience working on design systems, marketing/branding collaterals a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Ability to work independently and identify and solve problems effectively and efficiently
- We’re looking for varying levels of experience, minimum 2+ years of industry experience
About your team at Truework and who you will work with:
- Manager: Katherine Reyes, Head of Design
Truework is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Truework will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.