Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Data & Analytics Manager - CS Operations
United States of America
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ empowers customer-facing teams to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. Gong is an award winning company and was recognized on the Inc 5000 (#99), Forbes Cloud 100 (#28), LinkedIn Top Start Ups (#2), and Great Places to Work lists in 2021.
As a Data & Analytics Manager, you will be a critical member of Gong’s CS Operations team, acting as the data business partner for the entire Success (Post-Sales) organization, which is comprised of the Customer Success, Services, Solution Strategy, Education, Community, and Support teams. You will be instrumental in building and improving our internal data and reporting infrastructure to enable these teams to review key metrics and business performance, and also access key customer data and insights to drive deeper customer value and create raving fans.
- Own the data and reporting infrastructure for the Success (Post-Sales) organization, encompassing Customer Success, Services, Education, Community, and Support teams, and including internal reporting and external / customer-facing reporting
- Manage the intake, scope, and build processes for data and reporting requests from all stakeholders in the Success organization. Understand business use cases, document detailed requirements, build reports and dashboards in BI tool, and iterate and improve what has been built on an ongoing basis to ensure it satisfies business needs.
- Work with internal stakeholders to proactively identify, understand, and plan for business needs related to data and reporting, to ensure continuous improvement and evolution of internal infrastructure.
- Manage the data and reporting roadmap for the Success organization, and proactively communicate key updates and progress to core internal stakeholders
- Interface and coordinate efforts with Gong’s central Data/BI team, Revenue Operations teams, and customer-facing data analysts on joint initiatives and key dependencies
- 7+ years of experience in quantitative analysis
- High proficiency in SQL and data visualization tools to query large data-sets (e.g. Tableau, Sisense, etc.)
- Experience designing and developing business-facing dashboards, and data visualizations utilizing Excel and BI platforms such as Tableau (preferred) or Sisense Advanced analytical skills.
- Experience in modeling or business application/evaluation of machine learning
- Proficient in accessing cloud data warehouses (Snowflake, Redshift, Airflow, and proprietary equivalents)
- Familiarity with R or Python
- Excellent problem-solving skills and end to end quantitative thinking
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, CS, Engineering, Business, or other quantitative fields, OR equivalent experience
- Tech Industry or SaaS experience: Subject matter expertise in B2B sales processes and/or experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
- Self-starter: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results
- Analytical thinker: Comfortable with data and ambiguity; able to both delve into the details and operational tactics, and engage meaningfully on the big picture or overall strategy
- Adaptable to change: Motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Effective communications: Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations
PERKS & BENEFITS
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment