productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
San Francisco, CA, US
PRODUCTBOARD is seeking a seasoned Customer Marketing Program Manager. This is a perfect role for someone who has an exceptional drive to execute and iterate, loves learning from customers, has an analytical mindset, and has strong experience designing and executing full lifecycle communications. This role will own one-to-many customer engagement strategies across all of Productboard’s customers and channels to drive product adoption at scale.
This person will report to the Senior Manager of Scaled Customer Success.
On a typical day, you will
- Design and manage the end to end digital journey for customers to adopt Productboard
- Own all multi-channel customer-facing programs across email, webinars, and in-product communications throughout the customer lifecycle
- Work closely with product marketing and customer education teams to distribute resources and news effectively to customers
- Gain a deep understanding of customer segments & user personas; develop data-driven methods for targeting and personalization to reinforce habits around the product
- Measure, track, and analyze results. Report progress and optimize programs continuously through innovative practices (A/B testing)
- Own the development and execution of programs end to end (research, segmentation, writing, measurement, and iteration)
- Build strong working relationships with our cross-functional stakeholders (Customer Success, Product, Marketing) to deliver a best-in-class, cohesive customer communications experience.
- Own the user communication strategy of new product releases to maximize activation and adoption
- You have experience (5+ years) working on scaled customer success programs in a B2B capacity across a variety of channels (e.g. email, in-app, etc.). Customer marketing, campaign management, or product marketing experience is also preferred
- You have a bias towards action, and quickly move from ideation to validation to execution
- You have the aptitude for digesting and communicating technical and analytical concepts across audiences of varying technical ability
- You have an analytical approach and can clearly measure the impact of your work to drive business outcomes
- You have a reputation with cross-functional teams as being innovative, accountable, and reliable
- You are always looking for ways to automate your work
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You’re excited to scale a new team and drive a huge impact
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Competitive compensation, stock options, company 401k
📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
🏝 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
💛 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Lunch delivered to your home
🏋 Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
🚗 Commuter benefits
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
❤️ Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.