Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Expansion
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive® is the most comprehensive text message marketing solution, driving 20.5% of total online revenue for businesses by creating thoughtful SMS experiences. Using real-time behavioral data, Attentive makes it possible for businesses to automatically send engaging text messages to each subscriber. Over 4,000 leading businesses like CB2, Pura Vida, Urban Outfitters, Rebecca Minkoff, Steve Madden, and more rely on Attentive and see strong performance, like 30%+ click-through rates and 25x+ ROI.
In March 2021, Attentive announced a Series E investment and is backed by Coatue, Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP, and other leading venture firms.
Attentive is seeking a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. This role will be responsible for working cross-functionally with the New Product Experimentation (NPE) Product Management team as well as Marketing, Sales, Client Strategy, and Design to expand Attentive’s B2C mobile messaging platform to new product areas and markets. This is a high-impact role with a focus on innovation, increasing value to customers, and bringing new products to market. Help us shape the future of mobile commerce.
- Work collaboratively across multiple departments (Marketing, Product Management, Client Strategy, Sales, and Design) to build and launch new products that help shape the future of business-to-consumer communication
- Create, shape, and articulate the messaging and positioning of new products that highlight clear and unique value propositions and differentiators for Attentive
- Plan and manage launch/go-to-market activities for multiple high-priority projects concurrently that drive new business and expansion
- Lead in the creation of collateral (in partnership with Design) that support the launch and enablement of new products
- Create high-quality internal and external-facing content that helps educate customers, as well as internal client strategy and sales teams about how Attentive’s new products add value to our playbook
- Compile and share customer stories and case studies that demonstrate the value of expansion product areas
- Analyze alpha and beta testing data to determine how performance supports new product value propositions
- Manage a team of 2-4 Product Marketing Managers (player/coach)
- Create and monitor overlapping product launches across multiple teams and stakeholders
- 7+ years of product marketing experience at a fast-paced, high-impact technology company (preferably at an earlier-stage startup)
- 2+ years of management experience
- Proven track record on being successful in an environment where you thrive in ambiguity but also enjoy moving quickly when managing multiple high-priority and high-profile projects
- Outstanding communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Experience with the sales feedback loop process, including capturing feedback from sales (new business and expansion teams) about how product marketing can support revenue goals and objectives
- Demonstrates a balance of hard and soft skills, including the ability to adjust quickly to rapidly changing business needs
Benefits and Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration