productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
Productboard is seeking a customer-focused, highly energetic, and experienced individual to join our team as a Training Consultant responsible for training and enabling our customers at the critical outset of their journey with Productboard.
This role will have accountability for ensuring our customers have all their Product stakeholders’ engaged and aligned to make Productboard a success. The Training Consultant will partner with our customers to define and execute Productboard training programs, and ensure all stakeholders in the organization activate Productboard successfully to derive long term value.
As part of the Professional Services team, the Training Consultant requires proven project management skills, having dealt with training of SaaS products focused on Enterprise customers, in addition to technical acumen to navigate hurdles to training and communicate value. The ideal candidate will deliver new processes and rigor to our training program and in doing so increase success rates for our strategic customers in the critical activation process of their Productboard journey.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- You will coach, train and launch customers in the onboarding phase of their Productboard journey
- Following the work of the Solutions Architect, you will work closely with the customer to validate their desired outcomes for enabling all Product stakeholders across the organization, as well as establish key success criteria for their use of Productboard
- You will create and communicate a detailed training plan with clear success milestones to drive toward attainment of first value for all Product stakeholders
- You will execute the training to ensure all Product stakeholders are successfully utilizing Productboard, ensuring they’re ready for their next stage with a Customer Success Manager.
- You will ensure we’re identifying and involving the right customer stakeholders needed for Productboard success
- Develop a deep understanding of the customers’ customized Productboard processes and communicate to the wider teams in training
- You will develop an extensive working knowledge of Productboard products, services, and best practices. Be the trusted partner for customers on use-case and product functionality.
- 2+ years in a customer onboarding and training role; including managing complex SaaS trainings for Mid market and Enterprise customers
- A strong technical acumen (familiarity working with Jira preferred)
- Demonstrated skills in managing customer relationships for a managed services and / or SaaS organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to conduct presentations to large groups
- Highly motivated, team-oriented, experience working in fast-paced start-up environments required
- Highly detailed, organized with exceptional follow-through
- 4-year degree preferred
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Competitive compensation, Stock options, Company 401k
📚 A budget for your professional development and on-going learning
🏝 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
🏋 Company contribution to Gym & Wellness memberships
🚗 Commuter benefits
🍹Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
❤️ Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own headspace membership
Productboard is the product management system of records which helps Product organizations build products that matter, faster. Designed using the Product Excellence Methodology, Productboard aligns everyone on the right features to build next.
Over 4,500 modern, product-led companies, including Microsoft, QuickenLoans, Zendesk, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
With offices in San Francisco and Prague, we are backed by leading venture capitalists including Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kleiner Perkins, Index Ventures, and Credo Ventures.
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where empathy, togetherness, clarity, relentless improvement and a touch of humor come to life. Where trust and transparency are built into the way we work. And where creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day.
You can read more about our culture and company values here, get to know your future colleagues by listening to our people of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile for more info about life at Productboard.