Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respect peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. In light of the ongoing pandemic, most people are currently choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we'll do our best to accommodate.
Dashlane's mission is to make security simple for millions of organizations and their people. We empower businesses of every size to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere.
Our global team with offices in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
Dashlane is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our International Talent Team. Our new team member will have the opportunity to own the recruitment process with the main focus on Engineering.
This position’s location is flexible within Portugal, and you can also opt to work from our office in Lisbon.
At Dashlane you will:
- Own full-cycle recruitment for a wide variety of openings across the Engineering department within Dashlane
- Actively coach managers/interviewers to improve interview techniques and deliver a top-notch candidate experience
- Analyze recruitment processes identify inefficiencies/problems and suggest solutions to mitigate the identified issues, helping the team to continuously improve
Own Talent Acquisition projects that will impact the company across all geographies
- Consistently offer support to other members of the team
- Proactively source active and passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases, and innovative research tactics
- Develop strong relationships and trust with candidates through behaviors including being responsive and available, professional but authentic, and providing them with the right level of context on the hiring process
- Develop and execute creative recruiting efforts and events, including informational sessions, recruitment mixers, and other activities that promote Dashlane recruiting and outreach efforts
- Promote the Dashlane brand and use creativity to attract and market the company to qualified and strong candidates
- Take actions to promote a strong Dashlane culture and Dashlane's values
- 3+ years of recruitment experience
- 1+ year of relevant experience in Tech recruitment
We're also looking for:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong and creative sourcing skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage a robust/full pipeline with efficiency and constant attention
- High level of interpersonal skills and strong ability to engage both active and passive candidates
- Considerable skill in interviewing techniques
- Knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse is a plus)
- Very strong work ethic. Proactive, highly motivated, and self-directed with great time management skills
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read more about Dashlane in our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in France and split between France, US and Portugal—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.
- Senior Performance Marketing Manager, Affiliates & Influencer (Remote Eligible - US) New York City, NY, US
- Zendesk Administrator Lisbon, PT
- VP, Brand & PR New York City, NY, US
- Site Reliability Engineer / Release Engineer (Remote Eligible - Portugal) Lisbon, PT