Climate action that matters.
Joro mobilizes people to take collective climate action. Our mobile app and community make it possible for anyone to track and improve their carbon footprint. Together, we can live lighter and thrive together.
Joro is a seed-stage startup backed by top VC and angel investors. We offer competitive startup compensation and flexibility for remote work.
We encourage candidates of diverse backgrounds to apply. Please apply even if you don't meet all of these requirements.
We’re looking for full-stack developers who care about climate change and climate justice, who love to work collaboratively with team mates, and who love to learn. Joro is a small company and as one of the first developers you will have a say in what we build and how we work together.
We are looking for a mission-driven full-stack developer with some experience building mobile or web applications, and who is hungry to learn more. We’re a small team so you’ll have a big impact regardless of your level of experience.
- Working with the development team across the full stack to build features that will delight our users
- Contributing to a sustainable code base and a stable, scalable product
- Engaging with all your colleagues to shape the culture of Joro
- Growing as a developer and team member
- You are motivated by working on the climate crisis
- You are excited to work as part of a team
- You have some experience as a professional full-stack developer
- You have the ability to learn quickly
- You are excited to work on different things as the product grows and changes
- Our stack is Node.js and React Native so knowledge of those technologies is a plus but not required