productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
Join our growing Analytics team in Productboard and help us create and drive a data-first culture across the whole company. We strive to understand what drives our customers and what makes the most impact on our product. We still need to learn a lot about their engagement within the app, about their interactions with various features, and about the impact our initiatives have on their behavior.
On a typical day, you will …
- In Productboard, we have a lot of data for you to sift through, search for hidden insights and their business implications. We want you to deeply understand what’s going on in our product and propose solutions to any inefficiencies you find
- Your daily bread will be 1. Analyze, 2. Tell us the Story (what happened, why it happened, what caused the numbers) and 3. Recommend (what should we do to improve)
- Apply analytical techniques to design and implement models and algorithms to solve for Sales, Customer Success and Post Sales experience needs.
- Communicate analysis findings and recommendations both strategic and tactical to Sales and Customer Success leadership in a clear, concise, and influential manner
- Collaborate cross departmentally including Data Engineering and GTM teams to improve or define processes that promote data integrity and reporting functionality.
- Develop and maintain standardized operational reports and dashboards to monitor overall region/customer health
- Develop and maintain SaaS metrics and dashboards in Looker for Productboard’s GTM teams, in addition to ad hoc analysis to help drive strategic business decisions.
- Extract meaningful insights through analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional customer behavior data sets
- Translate complex concepts into implications for the business via excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Bachelors’ or above in quantitative field: Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 3-5 years experience using analytics to drive key business decisions; examples include business/product/marketing analytics, business intelligence, strategy consulting
- Proven track record of being able to work independently and proactively engage with business partners with minimal direction
- Fluency in using SQL for data transformation and analysis
- Solid understanding of the key drivers of a B2B SaaS business
- Experience with data visualization tools (extra points for hands-on experience with Looker)
- Experience with Salesforce as a power user or administrator preferred
- Proficiency in programming/scripting like R or Python is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook Pro + monitor
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation and sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day (or lunch delivered to your home)
💚 shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities in Prague
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🧒🏻 Parental benefits
🎓 Language lessons
🌉 Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️ Relocation Package for foreign (non-Czech/Slovak) candidates relocating to Prague
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard
to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You'll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You'll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.