productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
Customer insight is the foundation of great product strategy, roadmaps, and outcomes. Productboard puts the customer at the centre of product discovery and development. We do this by centralising product ideas, requests, and feedback from colleagues and customers.
The Insights team is responsible for building products, functionality, and services that capture valuable feedback, turn that feedback into action, help teams uncover opportunities, and keep feedback contributors in the loop.
Productboard has a strong collaboration culture with most of the Insights team located in Prague and with distributed team members across Europe.
About the role
As a Product Leader for Insights, you will be responsible for scaling the team with great new talent, setting up the team’s ways of work and strategy, and making the next innovation leap in the experience and value Insights provide for customer-centric organizations.
We are looking for a product leader with a proven track record of bringing delightful, innovative SaaS experiences to customers solving current and unmet needs. You make bold, strategic decisions to differentiate your product portfolio. You paint a clear vision for where the team is going and why the future will be better for your customers. You amplify collaboration between product managers, designers, and engineers to discover and deliver exceptional products.
You collaborate across product groups and departments with teams located in Prague, Dublin, Vancouver, and San Francisco.
And you make the journey enjoyable with team dinners, events, and giving back to the community.
Let’s make products that matter, together.
On a typical day, you will...
- Develop and communicate the Insights strategy for the next three years that fuels Productboard growth, building our competitive advantage and market differentiation
- Set up and own the quantitative measures of success: your North Star metric and supporting quantitative and qualitative measures
- Lead current and set up new product teams for Insights, providing coaching, context, and crucial feedback as they discover, build, and iterate
- Collaborate and represent the Insights team across the organization, supporting go-to-market efforts across Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success
- Champion modern product development methodologies such as JTBD, product discovery, and experimentation where appropriate
- Celebrate success, envision the future of Product Management, and enjoy the ride with a world-class team of peers
We are looking for an exceptional product leader that is passionate about changing how thousands of product teams and companies work with customer insights to develop their strategy.
- 6+ years experience in Product Management with 5+ years in a leadership role
- An informed set of product principals derived from experience building exceptional products with best-in-class user experience and high complexity
- A proven history of bringing innovative solutions to market, strong decisions, and achieving product success
- A deep understanding of product discovery, how product teams work with data and feedback, and how this scales in organizations from early-stage startups to enterprises
- An analytical mindset, able to structure your thoughts on complex problems
- Experience of working in a hyper-growth startup, rapidly scaling the teams to achieve success in a competitive market
- Experience in Enterprise SaaS, consumer insights, or ML products is a differentiator
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook + 34″ monitor
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day (or lunch delivered to your home)
💚 Shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🧒🏻 Parental benefits
🎓 Language lessons
📢 Productboard Toastmasters Club
🌁 Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️ Relocation Package for foreign (non-Czech/Slovak) candidates relocating to Prague
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.