Brings your life's work together in one digital workspace for storing and sharing.
About the team:
We are seeking a detail-oriented Sr. Manager of FP&A/IR with extraordinary interpersonal skills for our fast-growing, fun and dynamic office in Redwood City, CA.
This is the team that enables Evernote leadership to make the financial decisions that allow our iconic brand to continue its awesome trajectory. As a Sr. Manager of FP&A/IR, you’ll be crafting forecasting models, designing dashboards, tracking and interpreting business results, and participating in critical conversations about current and future performance.
We are seeking a seasoned professional with a high level of intellectual curiosity, a desire to make impact, and an affinity for our product.
What you'll do:
- You will design and build financial and operating models that serve as the foundation of Evernote’s business goals
- Drive accurate company revenue forecasts by analyzing performance against those goals and develop insights to better assess risks & opportunities
- Support investor relations with accurate reporting of key insights from company performance measurements
- You will frame and test hypotheses on initiatives that span the entire range of company activities - such as global revenue projections, go-to-market economics, and spend optimization
- You will lead via data-backed analysis and a strong finance focus to drive projects such as three year planning, valuation models, and cash forecasting
- You will produce final output - charts, dashboards and presentations - that are C-suite ready
- Communicate revenue forecast and actual performance effectively to leadership team
- Leverage and improve current systems to increase productivity and accuracy
What you've done:
- You have 10+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline, e.g. economics, mathematics, engineering or finance. MBA or similar a plus
- Experience in corporate finance, equity research, and investment banking for a top tier firm
- Experience with a fast-growing SaaS company and a deep understanding of the SaaS business model
- Master with Excel, and a strong proficiency in SQL, Tableau, and crafting presentations
- Proven success in establishing executive level communications, with a keen ability to manage data integrity
- Experience with NetSuite is a plus
Who you are:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and previous experience with investor relations
- Proven ability to effectively communicate forecasts
- Highly motivated, self-starter, with a strong attention to detail
- A creative problem-solver
- Excels in a dynamic, fast-paced environment; meeting deadlines without compromising quality
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Evernote. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global Evernote Community. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.