Marketing platform that helps brands create and manage content and social media at scale.
Since 2011, Percolate has addressed the enormous challenges presented by enterprise marketing operations, and has been foundational in the development of a new categories of marketing technology - Content Marketing Platforms (CMP) and Marketing Resource Management (MRM).
Percolate has been recognized as the only consensus leader in these emerging categories by analyst firms like Forrester, Gartner, and SiriusDecisions - a growing space that represents more than $4 billion in potential annual revenue.
Today, Percolate serves over 600 brands. Some of the world’s largest companies — including MasterCard, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their marketing processes and enabling the best possible customer experiences.
Percolate’s Global Services team works with some of the largest brands in the world to help them leverage the Percolate platform to transform how they market to their customers. During the sales cycle, we partner with prospective customers to understand and map their priorities and objectives to a tailored implementation scope and plan for each customer. During the initial deployment, our implementation and technical services teams work with our customers to deliver on that plan. And ultimately, we support long-term customer success through ongoing services, support, education and adoption programs, all designed to drive value for the customer and our end users. Our goal is to create customer champions that want to tell their personal and business networks about their experience with Percolate, and the transformation they have experienced with the The System of Record for Marketing®.
As an Implementation Associate, you will report to the Director of Services. Your role will be to support Implementation Managers on implementation projects for our most strategic customers.
- 1-2+ years of experience in the enterprise software space working directly with customers, preferably leading implementations or owning the customer relationship
- Prior experience in a Consulting or Professional Services organization
- Prior experience with enterprise scale software implementations and systems integration is required
- Demonstrated experience working with global F500 organizations is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including C-Level presentation experience
- Ability to build consultative relationships with senior members of marketing and IT management
- Ability to identify business challenges and shape solutions that fit with the Percolate platform vision
- Ability to understand enterprise software products, and talk fluently about the product to non-technical users and buyers
- Willingness to travel - usually only 25% - but may vary by customer
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Business, Marketing or Information Systems)
- Understanding of common digital marketing technology practices preferred
- Support the Implementation Manager in driving the customer to success by managing scope, budget, timeline, resources, and the customer relationship
- Plan, manage and communicate the progress of the implementation, both internally and externally
- Facilitate and support alignment workshops to to map customer’s requirements to the Percolate solution
- Demonstrate cross-functional leadership to ensure alignment between Product launches and project objectives
- Partner with Sales teams to provide expertise and advice during the sales cycle