Brings your life's work together in one digital workspace for storing and sharing.
About the team
We aspire not only to make people more successful by using technology to improve their thinking but also to build an incredible company while doing so. The Data Platform team is looking for a passionate and talented Machine Learning engineer to join us and own the way in the research and development of the next generation of algorithms used to drive and grow user engagement and monetization at Evernote. We work to ensure that the over 200 million users who rely on Evernote have an engaging and personalized experience.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with Product Managers and other specialists to surface use cases for applying machine learning in Evernote Product
- Use machine learning, natural language processing and graph analysis to tackle modelling and ranking problems across the Evernote product
- Evaluate potential improvements, prototype, validate and productionize these strategies
- Guide and mentor junior and other aspiring machine learning engineers on the team
What you’ve done
- You have CS degree with 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Experience working on production machine learning systems at scale, data mining, ranking, recommendation and/or natural language processing
- Self-starter with proven record of improving user engagement and business outcome through ML strategy
- Expertise in building data or training pipelines using Spark, Hadoop, TensorFlow, CloudML
- Proficiency in Python, Java or similar programming language