Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
Hong Kong or Remote
Clover is reinventing healthcare by working to keep people healthier.
Clover International is charged with leveraging our data, our most important asset, to generate value for our clients and partners. By using Clover’s expertise as a US medical insurance provider, our platform generates machine learning models and insights central to helping our clients and partners manage and improve the health of their populations.
We are looking for Senior Frontend Engineers to join our team. You will be building modern web applications for various parties, including our clients and partners, members and their doctors, as well as our internal staff. Frontend engineers collaborate with our product, design, and internal operations teams to build tools to support our users. You will work closely with other engineering teams to develop end-to-end solutions.
You'll work primarily with React, Redux, and Bootstrap, but we're always looking at new technologies, such as GraphQL.
Healthcare experience is preferred but not required.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer you will:
- Bring frontend expertise to the project teams that build and ship our software.
- Add features to existing applications and build out entirely new applications.
- Work with product managers, designers, and operational staff to conceptualize new features.
- Dig into the complexities of healthcare to build beautiful and easy to use interfaces that multiply human efforts.
- Help the team define and maintain frontend development practices that allow Clover to move fast with quality — this includes writing tests, documenting key implementations, and guiding our long-term technical roadmap.
- Create well-designed and usable applications which make a wide variety of data easily accessible to internal and external consumers.
You will love this job if:
- You are excited by big, complicated problems and try to solve them with pragmatic, well-engineered solutions. You have a natural intellectual curiosity that drives you to find out how things work and if they can work better.
- You enjoy working in a fluid, collaborative environment, defining and owning priorities that adapt to our larger goals. You can bring clarity to ambiguity while remaining open-minded to new information that might change your mind.
- You are not hesitant to jump in to help fix things that are broken and you feel great responsibility to make sustainable systems. You are happy to fill in the gaps to reach a goal where necessary, even if it does not always fit your job description.
- You have a genuine interest in what good technology can do to help people and have a positive attitude about tackling hard problems in an important industry.
You should get in touch if:
- You have solid, hands-on experience building and shipping complex web applications.
- You advocate accessibility. We want our applications to be inclusive of everyone.
- You have advanced CSS and design expertise. We'd love to hear from people with an eye for design.
- You have a strong interest for frontend build tools and code deployment. We support many applications and need people with a passion for improving our build processes.