Intelligence Processing Unit
Graphcore has created a completely newprocessor, the Intelligence Processing Unit (IPU), specifically designed for artificial intelligence. The IPU’s unique architecture means developers can run current machine learning models orders of magnitude faster. More importantly, it lets AI researchers undertake entirely new types of work, not possible using current technologies, to drive the next great breakthroughs in general machine intelligence.
We believe our IPU technology will become the worldwide standard for artificial intelligence compute. The performance of Graphcore’s IPU is going to be transformative across all industries and sectors whether you are a medical researcher, roboticist or building autonomous cars.
Our team is at the forefront of the artificial intelligence revolution, enabling innovators from all industries and sectors to expand human potential with technology. What we do, really makes a difference.
- Develop strong working knowledge of the software and help the software teams improve their unit testing strategies.
- Use your knowledge of the software to help debug and isolate issues.
- Work with software teams to build automated systems that rapidly report test results.
- Create automated processes for generating auditable records of software quality.
- Good communicator
- Systematic approach
- Strong data analysis and problem solving skills
- Test automation experience (Some exposure to CTest is desirable)
- Experience testing and developing C/C++ applications (Some developing on Linux/Unix is desirable)
- Experience in Python development
- 2+ years of experience working as Software/Test engineer
- Degree level qualifications in Computer science, Electronics, Physics or equivalent qualifications/experience
- Team work skills
We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences and are committed to building an inclusive work environment that makes Graphcore a great home for everyone. We are an equal opportunity employer and want to build a work environment where everyone is happy, productive and respectful so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, just let us know.