Intelligence Processing Unit
Graphcore has created a completely new processor, the Intelligence Processing Unit (IPU), specifically designed for artificial intelligence. The IPU’s unique architecture means developers can run current machine learning models orders of magnitude faster. More importantly, it lets AI researchers undertake entirely new types of work, not possible using current technologies, to drive the next great breakthroughs in general machine intelligence.
We believe our IPU technology will become the worldwide standard for artificial intelligence compute. The performance of Graphcore’s IPU is going to be transformative across all industries and sectors whether you are a medical researcher, roboticist or building autonomous cars.
Our team is at the forefront of the artificial intelligence revolution, enabling innovators from all industries and sectors to expand human potential with technology. What we do, really makes a difference.
We are looking for an Internal Product & Program Manager to organize the delivery of our IPU technology to our internal engineering organisation and provide a coherent view of project planning across the engineering organisation. Working closely with the Graphcore Silicon, Platforms and software teams, this individual will have experience of cross-functional organisation in cutting-edge silicon or software fields.
- Understand the dependencies between different teams within the engineering organisation. Work with the Product owners to align development flows.
- Organise and track deliveries between the engineering teams, including Silicon design, Platforms design and Software.
- Organise and track IPU systems containing Graphcore products and other 3rd party hardware and software for internal development use.
- Drive a coherent, light-touch view of project planning between the silicon, hardware and software teams.
- Provide a roll-up of cross functional planning between engineering teams.
- Track key customer requirements against the combined engineering planning.
- BS or higher in CS, EE, or related technical field.
- 6+ years of experience in complex cross-functional development projects and their delivery.
- Ability to understand complex technical issues and work with others to address them.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills to technical, sales and marketing audiences.
- Experience with Machine learning, High-Performance Computing, or parallel processing hardware/software would be an advantage but is not required.
We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences and are committed to building an inclusive work environment that makes Graphcore a great home for everyone. We are an equal opportunity employer and want to build a work environment where everyone is happy, productive and respectful so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, just let us know.