Marketing platform that helps brands create and manage content and social media at scale.
Since 2011, Percolate has addressed the enormous challenges presented by enterprise marketing operations, and has been foundational in the development of a new categories of marketing technology - Content Marketing Platforms (CMP) and Marketing Resource Management (MRM).
Percolate has been recognized as the only consensus leader in these emerging categories by analyst firms like Forrester, Gartner, and SiriusDecisions - a growing space that represents more than $4 billion in potential annual revenue.
Today, Percolate serves over 600 brands. Some of the world’s largest companies — including MasterCard, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their marketing processes and enabling the best possible customer experiences.
Percolate’s Services team works with some of the largest brands in the world to help transform how they plan, create and execute their marketing activities. For most of our customers, this is the first project of its kind in terms of organization wide transformation and impact. Ensuring its success is core to Percolate’s mission. That’s why Percolate’s Services team partners with prospective customers throughout their evaluation process to map their objectives to a tailored scope and project plan, and augments a robust implementation methodology with a suite of premium adoption, education and support offerings.
Our approach provides structure to each stage of the customer journey, enabling Percolate customers to unlock the value of the implemented solution, manage change within their user community and ultimately meet their adoption goals faster.
Success Managers provide ongoing services focused on adoption, advocacy and best practices throughout the customer lifecycle. They develop familiarity with the customer’s organization, objectives, use cases and configuration, and establish relationships with key Percolate stakeholders within the customer’s organization.
- 4+ years relevant work experience in a solution-oriented customer-facing customer success, professional services or strategic consulting organization, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Familiarity with content marketing or integrated marketing best practices or systems a huge plus, and can substitute prior experience in customer success or consulting
- Experience working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to modify style, approach and content to the audience (IT through C-Suite)
- Superb problem solving skills - proactively crafting and selling customer vision on how to make Percolate a core part of their Marketing tech stack
- Experience aggregating and analyzing data to tell a story
- Passion for technology and a bias for action
- Technical acumen and experience with systems integrations, API’s, SSO a plus
- Change management or business transformation experience a plus
- Willingness to travel periodically based on customer and business need
- Partner with customers on communication planning and managing change
- Identify adoption issues and recommend resolution paths
- Provide customers with insights into application usage and adoption
- Highlight advocacy wins and successes within customer organization
- Coordinate experiences across various functional teams at Percolate, acting as an advocate for the customer internally
- Develop an intimate understanding of customers’ unique account use cases and workflows, and optimize over time
- Provide advisory services to key business users on application, content marketing best practices and integration of Percolate into broader Marketing tech stack
- Provide recommendations on how to consume new features
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts
- Manage inbound customer requests and document progress against objectives
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience