Adaptive threat protection for containers
We are looking for a Product Manager with a passion for cloud-native security to work closely with our sales and engineering teams to drive growth of our platform. You'll fit right in if you enjoy learning about new technologies, like managing complex projects, and are excited about shaping the future of enterprise security.
- Act as a subject matter expert on cloud-native security to enable go-to-market teams (sales, marketing, support, etc.)
- Define and document product requirements and user stories
- Collaborate closely with product management leadership on executing core areas of our product strategy
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering, technical product management, or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), time management, and analytical skills
- High attention to detail and strong ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Experience with container technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes) or cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure)
- Security engineering experience, which may include building security testing tools, performing product security evaluations, or implementing secure coding practices
- Familiarity with DevOps methodologies
- Previous experience at a startup
StackRox helps enterprises secure their cloud-native applications at scale from container build and deployment through runtime, with focus on Kubernetes. Founded in 2014 the company is led by Kamal Shah - CEO and by Ali Golshan Co-founder & CTO (former Founder & CTO of Cyphort - acquired by Juniper Networks).
StackRox has assembled a team of experts in security, cloud-native infrastructure, and machine learning, including Apple, Google, Amazon, Netflix, Palantir, FireEye, Cisco, and VMware. StackRox enables security and DevOps teams to create visibility, harden infrastructure and detect malicious activity across the entire application development lifecycle.
Partnered with Docker, Amazon, Google, Microsoft and Red Hat, StackRox is the choice of Global 2000 and emerging cloud-native companies and federal government agencies