Appier builds AI-based cross screen analytics and targeting platform for business to reach and engage their customers across multiple smart devices.
Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
Appier is seeking Software Engineers, QA Automation to ensure continuously delivery of high quality system. You will work with engineers to design testing plans for various types of systems - large traffic distributed system, machine learning algorithm, big data platform, frontend system, etc. He/she will master the skills in defining suitable automation QA for different types of system.
Task of the role
- Work with product team members and review requirements and specs. Help make sure testability is part of the spec
- Work with other developers and QA engineers to create cross-team testing solution.
- Testing and assuring high-quality and performance of Appier products.
- Reporting and validating bugs for all components.
- Creating and maintaining automated tests and integrate into the CI/CD workflow.
- Develop new tools and framework to streamline the development process for different products - network system, machine learning algorithm, big data, etc.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related field
- At least 2 years experience in Test Automation. (e.g., Python, Java, Robot Framework, TestNG, Selenium and JMeter)
- Experience with CI/CD integration and the tools like Jenkins, Drone and so on.
- Fast learner, good troubleshooting skills and excellent attention to details.
- Knowledge of software development process
- Knowledge of software testing process
[Nice to have]
- MS in computer science
- Experience in building automation testing for applications
- Fluent English communication skill, both verbally and written
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general