About the Role:
Are you passionate about turning ordinary processes into exceptional experiences? Evernote is seeking a hardworking recruiting coordinator to help craft our candidate journey. As our recruiting coordinator, you will partner with our talent acquisition team to provide our candidates with a highly effective, efficient and positive experience. This will be a three-month contract.
What you'll do:
- Work with recruiters to arrange all details pertaining to interviews. This will include virtual interviews (via Zoom), securing conference rooms and greeting candidates when they come onsite for interviews.
- Manage relationships with candidates, recruiters and hiring managers
- Communicate with hiring teams, recruiters and candidates in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of confidentiality and accuracy
- Actively find opportunities to improve existing processes
What you've done:
- 1+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or Coordinator is helpful, but not required
- Experience communicating via email, in person and over the phone with a high degree of business etiquette
- Experience handling sensitive/confidential information
- Experience with Greenhouse or other ATS is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or a related field; and/or equivalent work experience
Who you are:
- You are a driven and organized person, with the ability to prioritize and execute with an exceptional degree of accuracy
- You can expertly handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- You are able to adapt and pivot in a dynamic, ever-changing (and fun!) environment
- You and are passionate about providing an outstanding candidate experience
- You are confident working independently to get your work done as well as in a team environment
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Evernote. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global Evernote Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.