Aurora delivers the benefits of self-driving technology safely, quickly, and broadly.
Bozeman, MT, US
Aurora works at the intersection of rigorous engineering and applied machine learning to address one of the most challenging, important, and interesting opportunities of our generation: transforming the way people and goods move.
Founded by three of the world’s leaders of the self-driving vehicle industry, we design the software and hardware that will power the next revolution in transportation. We partner with others as we believe this allows us to move more quickly than any one company can move alone.
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join the Finance & Accounting team. You will bring a great work ethic, positive energy and a desire to build your career in accounting and operations. We are building a high-performing team, focused on providing value to our customers, accurate financial reporting, and quickly delivering results with a strong sense of urgency and accountability..
- Match supplier invoices to authorizing purchase orders and proofs of receipt
- Take all economical supplier discounts
- Obtain payment approval for invoices
- Issue notices to suppliers regarding rejected invoice line items
- Process expense reports
- Process procurement card payments
- Issue stop payments and void checks
- Issue reminders to suppliers regarding uncashed checks
- Pay supplier invoices when due
- Incorporate all applicable supplier credits into payments made
- Properly records payables transactions in the accounting software
- Monitor supplier Form W-9 submissions
- Update the supplier master file
- Onboard and manage suppliers in our cloud based procurement and invoice submission system
- Reconcile accounts payable to the general ledger
- Reconcile procurement card statements to the general ledger
- Report and reconcile Use Taxes
- AA, BA or BS in Accounting with 3+ years of experience as an accounts payable clerk or similar role
- Experience using Netsuite, Coupa, Bill.com and Expensify
- Strong customer service, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and result oriented
- Experience in early stage and/or growth stage start-ups a plus
Working at Aurora
- Your work has real purpose and will improve lives all around the world. Our technology will increase roadway safety, expand access to transportation, revitalize our cities, and create a new platform for people to enjoy next generation experiences in transportation
- We're a growing team of incredibly smart and very fun people you'll likely enjoy being around
More about Aurora
Aurora has assembled one of the most experienced leadership teams in the space to go build the next leading self-driving vehicle company - including leaders from Google / Waymo, Tesla, Uber ATG, Apple, and several others to deliver the benefits of self-driving technology quickly and safely around the world. We are partnered with some of the largest automakers on the planet and funded by some of Silicon Valley’s best venture capital firms, including Greylock, Index Ventures and Sequoia Capital.