Truework is building a network for verified identity that puts consumers in control of their sensitive personal information.
As a Software Engineer Intern at Truework, you have the ability to make an incredible impact on our team and codebase as you ramp quickly to contribute to high-priority projects across the business. In this role, you will work directly with our engineering, product and design teams, learning from our current staff while shipping new features and products.
From defining and implementing new features with our Product team, to ensuring that we can successfully integrate and scale our back-end systems, you will work on every part of the tech stack and be exposed to end-to-end product development.
We value tenacious curiosity and the ambition to own key business initiatives. If you are a self-motivated, independent thinker with a strong interest in building secure and successful software, we would love to hear from you.
About the Company
At Truework we are hyper-focused on building products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive information is shared online. Our identity verification platform helps HR teams improve privacy and unlock productivity by automating employment and income verifications. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
- Contribute scalable code to our codebase
- Work in cross-functional teams to envision new products and features to grow customer acquisition and engagement
- Improve engineering standards, tools and processes
- Currently pursuing B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Passion for safeguarding consumer privacy
- Experience working with large, sensitive datasets a plus
- Experience building internal and external APIs a plus
Truework is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.