Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, KeepTruckin, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As an Account Executive, you’ll play a key role in expanding our business accounts and acquiring new customers. You will own and manage the sales cycle to ensure Gong’s growth within the commercial market. Once fully ramped you’ll have knowledge of our technology and solid business-to-business sales skills.
How do we find the perfect Commercial Account Executive?
Let’s take a look at the recipe for success
Take These Ingredients
- 2+ years relevant closing experience for Commercial
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales goals (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Manage prospects from lead to close
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Cultivate long-term relationships with customers
- Maintain weekly sales forecast and achieve quota quarterly
- Run and implement 7 to 10 day pilot program
Add Some Seasoning
- Previous SaaS and enterprise software experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience selling to sales leaders a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment with startup experience
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortably sell to VP, C-Suite executives, and sales leaders, navigating through multiple decision makers in an organization
Follow The Directions
- A driven, ambitious, self-starting-go-getter
- Able to identify and prospect new business
- Process oriented and love a good challenge
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership.
Ready To Serve
- Unlimited PTO ensuring a healthy work-life balance
- Be part of an all inclusive environment where everyone is equally valued and respected
- Catered lunches daily to promote a sense of community
- Office puppies for coworkers
- Education/Learning stipend for personal growth and development
- And lastly, we hire smart, funny, and courageous people