An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Software Engineer - Cloud Infrastructure
Sunnyvale, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Clari is looking for talented Cloud Infrastructure Engineers with a passion, proven track record of excellence, and innovation who are passionate about their work and who thrive working on leading-edge cloud-based technologies to develop ground-breaking artificial intelligence-driven enterprise-grade applications. We are looking for engineers that are passionate and who thrive on delivering products that people love.
About the Role:
You will use software engineering, systems engineering, and deployment automation to improve the availability, latency, efficiency, and scalability of Clari's infrastructure. If you love to work with a vast array of technologies from mobile to the cloud, then you will love the diversity of experience this role provides. In addition, the size of the companies we serve means performance of your systems will have a direct impact on a significant portion of the economy. This immense value means that we can justify using large amounts of computing resources per user which in turn makes for exciting opportunities to scale and use distributed computing to solve customer problems. For example, our service latencies range from realtime push to large distributed jobs that run over several days and handle highly heterogeneous structured and unstructured data from CRM to news, email, calendar, and contacts.
This is a great opportunity to scale cloud infrastructure to meet the high demand and rapid growth of both users and workload per user. You will be closely working with the entire engineering team to not only use the latest and greatest tools but also to develop lots of deployment and measurement tools in house to develop the infrastructure to support big data scale.
- Develop internal tooling for automating the deployment of applications and infrastructure
- Assist with the monitoring of our applications
- Work with chef for configuration management
- Participate in an on-call rotation with the engineering team
- Research and implement improvements to our infrastructure and processes
- Help maintain, develop, and implement process and documentation to ISO and SOC standards.
Technologies we use:
- SAAS: AWS, Datadog, Sumologic
- Provisioning: Terraform, Chef, Vault, Consul, Ubuntu, Docker, Jenkins
- Data: Mongo, Cassandra, Postgres, ElasticSearch, Redis, Zookeeper
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience working in a Cloud Infra, Site Reliability or DevOps type roles
- Serious about security - You dream about Security, Integrity, and Availability
- Strong foundation in programming, algorithms, and software application design
- Passion for using measurements and data to solve challenging problems and iterate quickly
- Calculated risk-taker. Availability and reliability are very important but not at the expense of progress
Desirable Skills And Experience:
- Familiarity with Docker and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes
- Expertise in CI/CD Pipelines and integration
- Experience managing and automating large AWS deployments (100+ machines)
- Previous experience in distributed systems, data processing, and analytics is a plus
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- College savings plan
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!