Social image editing app and creative community
PicsArt is looking for a Senior Product Manager with strong personal accountability for results, commitment to teamwork in support of the company's success. If you are strategic, tactical and excited about driving product vision and priorities, guiding products from conception to launch, join our team.
- Work closely with customers and internal stakeholders to understand their challenges, needs, and processes;
- Audit the state of our product suite (experiences and usage), as well as products provided by other industry leaders;
- Drive end-to-end delivery of new product features and new products; spearhead our go-to-market strategy around them;
- Contribute to set company-wide product strategy and explore new product ideas;
- Collaborate closely with engineers to implement innovative, scalable product improvements;
- Investigate and explore opportunities to use AI to deliver valuable insights to customers;
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify ways to leverage and expand our differentiators;
- Manage the release, communication, and measurement of new product features;
- Bonus points for direct experience working on search and/or marketplace products.
- BS, MA or PhD in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other equivalent field;
- 5+ years of Product Management experience (B2B or consumer software);
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering;
- Exceptional data analysis skills, including the ability to write scripts or queries to get the needed data;
- Eager and able to take end-to-end ownership of product projects;
- Has owned and shipped numerous high-value features;
- Ability to define product vision, provide clear direction, set measurable goals, and give insight on industry trends;
- Thrives in a fast-paced startup environment: comfortable balancing between strategy and tactic;
- Happy to dive deep into challenging, open-ended problems;
- Pragmatic and team-oriented;
- Great presentation skills and ability to present work to executive staff;
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills.